WARRIOR COIN™ DESIGN PROCESS
Stage 1 : Concept (Input from Customer)
The Concept Stage is the most important stage of the design process that allows the customer to convey their ideas and submit artwork to be integrated by our graphic designers. The general rule of thumb is, the better quality logo(s) provided by the customer, the better the final product. Whether you have access to a pen and paper or sophisticated graphic design program, the best type of files to submit to Warrior Coin™ are below:
- Design Form – Download and Contact Us to submit a copy of the design form; this form is provided to allow you to provide the designer with your ideas.
- Illustrator “.ai”, Photoshop “.psd”, or Vector “.eps” files (Preferred)
- High Resolution Images or Pictures (jpeg, png, pdf or tiff files)
- Powerpoint Presentation (ppt)
- Hand Drawn Images, Sketches or Layouts
- Please accurately name any logos, unit names, seals, locations, symbols and/or ranks that you would like to use. (i.e. Anti Armor Troop – 2D Cavalry Regiment)
Stage 2 : Draft Design & Revisions
After your payment is received, the project moves directly into the design phase. This phase is where the designer compiles all your files, notes and special instructions into your design. It is important to remember that the initial proof is just the first draft and your comments are welcomed to make it exactly to your liking.
- Initial Proof – Warrior Coin™ sends the digital proof to you for review.
- Revisions– 2 rounds of minor revisions are included: however, if small text or colors changes are required, those don’t typically count.
- Final Proof – if revisions are necessary, follow-on digital proofs will be sent directly to you and you will communicate directly with the design team for further action.
- Approval– You must respond to the design team via email with a written approval of your design before we will proceed into production.
Stage 3 : Final Product
The Production Stage is the final stage of the design process. Once you are 100% satisfied with your design, Warrior Coin™ will prepare the final files used in manufacturing the product. We will automatically set the vertical alignment so the front of the coin aligns right-side up when flipped over to the back on the vertical axis (if applicable for your coins). Any special requests such as, edge alignment and orientation or pre-production samples for color matching should be made prior to this this stage.
- Resolution – 300 DPI
- Color Mode – CMYK
- Time – 1-2 weeks after final approval of design
- Expedited Production – service is available for additional charges (please contact your sales representative for more information).
- Rush Shipping – express shipping options available for each shipment of production is complete (please contact your sales representative for more information).